- TOP >
- 뉴스 >
- 【 Important Notice 】 Notice to Visitors
【 Important Notice 】 Notice to Visitors
We are pleased to announce that Tokyo Shibuya Koen-dori Gallery will reopen on June 2, following temporary closure in order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. After reopening, the museum will adhere to relevant guidelines and take necessary measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. We ask for your understanding regarding inconveniences during this time.
Requests to visitors:
- Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you have a fever above 37.5℃ or symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, or headache.
- Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you have traveled within the past two weeks to countries or regions where infections are continuing to increase.
- Please practice good etiquette by wearing a mask, avoiding coughing near others, and washing and disinfecting your hands. Visitors who do not wear masks will kindly be refused entry.
- Temperatures will be taken at the entrance to the gallery. Visitors who are found to have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher will be refused entry.
- Please try to stay at least 2 meters away from other visitors inside the gallery.
- Please refrain from talking in exhibition rooms.
- Please do not touch the exhibits, display cases, or devices that are not in use.
Measures taken by Tokyo Shibuya Koen-dori Gallery to prevent the spread of infection:
- Staff members conduct daily temperature checks and confirm that they are in good health.
- All staff members wear masks.
- Acrylic panels installed at counters.
- Disinfectant placed at the entrance to the gallery.
- Thorough cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation inside the building.
- Restriction of the number of visitors in order to prevent overcrowding (please check the museum website and SNS accounts for information about admission restrictions).
- Signs advising people not to gather together in the one place.
- Thorough disinfection of rental items such as audio guides and wheelchairs.
- Coordination with the public health center if visitors or staff members develop symptoms(visitors are recommended to take note of the date and time of their visit).