- We kindly ask for your continuous cooperation to take basic measures to prevent the spread of infection.
- Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have symptoms of a cold such as a cough and sore throat, a fever higher than regular temperature, and have recently had close contact with anyone with coronavirus.
- We may ask to wear a face mask for those with cold symptoms such as coughing.
- We also ask for your consideration for those at higher risk of infection such as practicing cough etiquette.
- Please enjoy conversations in a low voice in the museum and keep an appropriate distance from each other.
- Museum staff wear face masks as countermeasures against COVID-19.
Based on the guideline for countermeasures against COVID-19 in museums, issued on 13 March, 2023 by the Japanese Association of Museums, as well as the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s policy, we continue to take countermeasures against COVID-19 to ensure your experience in the museum. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.